1. Open to Australian residents, aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the promoter/s or any other company or person directly connected with the administration of the promotion.
2. Competition opens: 17:00 AEDT on Friday 1st November 2019 and closes 14:00 AEDT on Monday 2nd December 2019.
3. Winner will be selected and announced by 15:00 AEDT on Monday 2nd December 2019 via Instagram Stories. Winner will be notified via DM on Instagram and/or Facebook.
4. To enter, entrants must:
(a) Follow @observatory_bar, @brixdistillers
(b) Tag your Movember Mojito Cocktail with hashtags #ObsBarSyd #BrixDistillers #MojitoMo
5. Multiple entries permitted.
6. The Prize includes: win a special Brix Mojito Gift Pack
7. This prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferrable and cannot be substituted for a different offer or champagne, other than listed above.
8. No other food or drink or glassware or discount or transport or accommodation or parking is included in this prize.
9. Proof of identity/age of the winner will be required by the Promoter. Failure to provide proof of identity will result in disqualification from this Promotion.
10. All entries must be made personally by the entrant. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer goods or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, with-out limitation, an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the Promotion or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, if it reasonably believes to be associated with such activity.
11. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes for an alternative of equal or greater value.
12. Alternate winner: Should the winner fail to respond to the winner notification, is not contactable after reasonable efforts within 1 working day or fail to present proof of ages, the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winning entrant may be awarded a prize on the same basis as described above.
13. The Promoter will do its best to ensure delivery of the prize as stated, but it reserves the right to substitute prizes of similar value in the event of non-availability of the stated prizes.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
15. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in connection with the competition.
16. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Please refer to the GL4001 ‘Liquor promotion guidelines’ and GL4003 ‘Intoxication guidelines’ at liquorandgaming.justice.nsw.gov.au.
17. Data Protection: Your personal details will be kept confidential at all times an in accordance with the Privacy Act. The Promoter will only use the persona details supplied for the administration of the prize draw and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent.
18. Winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this promotion.
19. The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. By participating in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
21. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by or in association with Instagram or Facebook.
(a) Observatory Bar and The Langham, Sydney, 89-113 Kent Street, Millers Point NSW 2000.
(b) Brix Distillers, 350 Bourke Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010